Thursday 27 November 2014

Studio Schools Trust Workshop

Welcome!

Today I am delivering a short workshop based around my experiences during the first leg of my Winston Churchill Memorial Trust research trip to the USA.

If you are here, I hope you find the workshop interesting and productive! If you are somewhere else in the world you may find the resources of interest anyway.

Resources

Use the Google Docs during and after the session.

Google Docs Here

Blogs & Articles 

Here are some of the blog entries and articles about my trip so far:

Multiple opportunities for making PBL work in schools
Interview with Edutopia

Many thanks and good luck!

Tom

1 comment:

  1. This post is should be posting for the purpose of getting successful and great writing papers for their studies.

    ReplyDelete